Strandbad Gänsehäufel

The Gänsehäufel offers two kilometres of beach, a wave pool and a competition pool, playgrounds, cafés as well as a nudist area.
The Gänsehäufel was reopened on June 22, 1950. It was bigger, more beautiful and more elegant than ever and was a symbol of Austria's new zest for life. According to the plans of the architects Max Fellerer and Eugen Wörle, the natural character of the bath remained largely preserved despite the development of the entire island area with numerous buildings and facilities.