Mölker Bastei is a former part of the Viennese Bastions and was built in 1536, then later rebuilt in 1656 and worn out from 1861 to 1872. There is a small part left and it is called after the yard of Stift Melk (Mölk). The street is located in the Inner city and the pavement is made of coddlestone.
Verkehrsorganisation und technische Verkehrsangelegenheiten (MA 46)
12, Niederhofstraße 21
Telefon: +43 1 955 59
Fax: +43 1 81114 99 92637