The alley Schottengasse is called after scotish monks, wo were asked to come to vienna in 1155 in order to build a monastery, a church and an hospital. in 1418 the property changed over to the german benedicts, but the name remained.

Shooting permission:
Verkehrsorganisation und technische Verkehrsangelegenheiten (MA 46)
12, Niederhofstraße 21
Telefon: +43 1955 59
Fax: +43 81114 99 92637

© Herbert Kronsteiner