University of Vienna - Main Building
The University of Vienna was founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world and one of the largest in Central Europe. The academic institutions of the University of Vienna are spread over more than 60 locations, its centre being the historic Main building on Wiener Ringstraße. It houses the university management, library, administrative institutions, various departments and some of the deans’ offices, as well as many lecture rooms and the Audimax, the largest lecture hall of the entire university.
A virtuelle tour through this building: