The dedication of the cemetery Aspern took place at the end of the 17th century, the exact date is not noted. The new cemetery wall was built in 1813 and it has survived till now. The size of the total area amounts to 89,564 square meters and currently comprises 6,217 plots. A special component of the cemetery is the war memorial in remembrance of the victims of the two world wars.
Permissions to film under: