Cemetery of the Nameless

The cemetery of the nameless is located at the Alberner Harbor and contains graves of people who were found between 1845 and 1940 in the harbor area of the Danube. Most of them are nameless and even the cases of death are also unclear. It currently comprises 478 plots and is in the area of competence of Hafen Wien.

© Dieter Pietschmann