St. Marx Cemetery Park
The St. Marx Cemetery park is a former Biedermeier cemetery, located in the 3rd district (Landstraße). The area measures about 60 000m2. On the site, furnished with park benches, is also the famous funerary monument to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, which received its current appearance in 1950. In addition to weathered tombstones and overgrown paths, the lilac bushes that bloom from April to May are characteristic for the appearance of the park.
Filming permits are issued by Municipal Department 42 - Parks and Gardens.
Applications must be submitted via the Vienna Film Commission.