State apartments of a town house built by Ludwig Tischler, the "last Baroque architect of Vienna", for countess Marie Razumovsky.
Comprised of a prestigious foyer, a buffet/dining room, a small concert hall for about 70 people, a saloon and a study.
The “Aula der Wissenschaften” has always been a meeting place and a place to share knowledge. Dating back to the 17th century, the building with its lecture halls was originally used by the university. At the top floor, the early baroque building has accommodated the impressive hall of the Jesuit theatre from the very beginning. During the 18th century the “Wiener Zeitung”– the oldest daily newspaper in the world – had its editorial department on these highly traditional premises, and also the Austrian State Printing House had its home there. After the renovation and restoration of the building (2003 – 2006), the historic premises, with their pillars, arches and vaulted ceilings, have retained their natural atmosphere, while intensifying the dialogue with the present. Spacious glass surfaces provide the kind of transparency that is also inherent in state-of-the-art science: progressive, open, an escape from the elitist, intellectual ivory tower.
Surrounded by contemporary architecture, just 7 minutes from the city centre and a few minutes’ walk from the Danube and the Donaupark. Austria’s largest conference centre has a total capacity for 20,000 delegates and offers 24 lecture rooms for between 100 and 4,320 participants, 180 meeting rooms and 22,000 m² of exhibition space.
The Billrothhaus was built in 1893 and combines the tradition of the Vienna Medical School's with the requirements of a modern medical event center. It is located in the heart of Vienna and is one of the finest medical-historical monuments in Europe.
In the traditional ballroom of the Billrothhaus medical and scientific congresses, symposia and evening events can be held. The renovated premises (classroom / administration room / reading room / library) are available for medical-related press conferences, consensus meetings, round-table discussions and seminars. The adapted library area is suitable for receptions, cocktail parties and corporate exhibitions.
Franz Landtmann opened his coffee house in 1878. Nowadays it is one of the most famous and established Viennese Coffeehouse- Institutions.
Guests: Peter Altenberg, Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Max Reinhardt, Marlene Dietrich, Romy Schneider, Burt Lancaster, Hans Moser, die niederländische Königin Juliane, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Sir Paul Mc Cartney.
Located near the city center, directly opposite the "Reed Messe Wien" exhibition center. Our inviting hotel has bold and contemporary architectural features. On the 8th and highest floor, we provide 430 m2 of fitness and wellness overlooking Vienna. For meetings and private events, the Courtyard Vienna Messe provides 14 conference and banquet rooms in a variety of sizes and settings.
Originally built in the 1960s, the office building, rented entirely by DORDA, is located at the junction of the Universitätsring, the old city walls and the Biedermeier buildings near the Mölkerbastei, opposite of the University of Vienna.
The conference zone on the 6th floor of the 7-storey building was completely redesigned in 2003 and now offers a spectacular view from the city hall to the Kahlenberg thanks to a continuous floor-to-ceiling glass facade.
The interior design of marble and carpet, upholstered wall and the different textures of the materials result in a generous, harmonious overall impression and reflect modern work structures.
The conference zone has the most modern technical and multimedia facilities and the necessary technical connections for the film industry.
210 m² INDUSTRIE-LOFT, newly renovated, ideal location for film and photography. Huge factory windows, 8 columns, room height approx. 5 meters. The loft can be combined with other locations in the object!
Size: approx. 24 x 9 meters Floor plan
View to the inside: 3 huge factory windows, 8 columns, room height approx. 5 meters
View to the outside: green courtyard or garden, with factory chimney from 1825, old brick wall on the right hand side. The GRAND LOFT can be connected to two other objects (No. 30 and No. 31) on the floors above. Several connecting locations in this factory building can be used or connected for television film or cinema film.
About the FILMQUARTIER WIEN: 33 film locations and film locations - 5,000 m² usable space in one property - 33,000 props in the in-house collection
This brand-new event location is situated next to the central station of Vienna and presents itself in the way of „Little Shabby, Mostly Chic".
The 120 year old Gösserhalle spreads in a more than 5.000m2 big area a natural atmosphere.
Rightly, you can still feel in the ruins the beer barrels which have been delivered by horse-drawn carriage.
There are six rooms from 200m2 to 1.300m2 which can be performed individually. The different architectual formings in the halls attract attention and enable a lot.
Definitly, there is a lot possible from a product-prasentation, congress, conference and celebration of jubilee to creative and cultural events.
In addition projects are well organised and realized with plenty of experiences.
The Hofburg Congress Center offers 182,000 sq. ft of space spread across 35 rooms for events for anything from 50 to 4,900 people. The crowning glory comes courtesy of the imperial staterooms — complete with state-of-the-art conference equipment. The Habsburg’s former winter residences covers a total of 5.381.955 sq. ft. and comprises 18 wings with 54 staircases, 19 courtyards and 2,600 rooms.
HOTEL & PALAIS STRUDLHOF is close to the city center, just a few minutes' walk from the Vienna Ringstrasse. Host your conference amid the contemporary atmosphere and historic ambience of this neo-classical city palace. Stay in rooms and suites that feature modern, comfortable furnishings, some of which afford views of a 2000 m² park.
The building of the Faculty of Law, the „Juridicum“, is situated in the city centre of Vienna, not far from the main university building. On six upper floors and two basement floors the Juridicum houses the majority of the institutes, 29 lecture halls and seminar rooms, the library, the office of the Dean, an office for the students representation “Österreichische Hochschülerschaft” and a cafeteria.
The "Kaiserhaus" with magnificent historic ambience
On the first floor above ground level, the Palais Kaiserhaus has historic, palatial rooms that that are used for private festivities as well as general business meetings
It can also be booked for film shoots.
Because of the central location of the "Kaiserhaus", it has the best conceivable transportation links. The "Kaiserhaus" can be easily reached from the U-Bahn stations "Herrengasse" (U3) and "Stephansplatz" (U1, U3).
The "Am Hof" and "Freyung" parking garages are in the immediate vicinity.
The Marx Halle is a landmarked architectural jewel of Neu Marx. In 1877, the City of Vienna decided to establish the Vienna Central cattle market in St. Marx. The Marx Halle was built from 1878 to 1898 according to plans by the architect Rudolf Frey. Today, it forms the central core of the urban development area Neu Marx. The building is the first wrought iron construction in Vienna, it consists of two three-aisled halls, which are united along their longitudinal axis by a covered driveway.
Museum Startgalerie Artothek (MUSA) is situated in an office building owned by the City of Vienna. Constructed in 1916 as one of the first reinforced concrete structures, it was designed by August Kirstein, a disciple of Friedrich von Schmidt. Originally, its premises housed the Poor Relief Register, whose cashier’s counters and waiting hall were located in the current exhibition rooms. In 1921, the premises were adapted for Wiener öffentliche Küchen (Vienna Public Kitchens, WÖK) and retained their function as a WIGAST self-service restaurant into the 1990s.
The Museum of Natural History Vienna is among the largest of its kind and one of the most important museums in Europe. In 39 exhibition halls thousands of objects representing the earth and life sciences convey an impression of the breathtaking diversity of nature.
The magnificent, art historically valuable house is a landmarked building. It is one of the most beautiful and important buildings of the Baroque period in Vienna in terms of its particularly beautiful façade, the charming interior of the entrance hall, the sculptural decoration of its stairwell and its interiors.
At present the most modern location for events in Vienna:
This high-tech venue located in the Platinum
The UNIQA Tower - just opposite the Urania and with its 75-meter-high glass facade entrance to Vienna's second district, houses the Platinum Vienna. The club offers on its 1,600 sqm stunning architecture including a glass roof, multi-purpose rooms, modern lightning and sound systems as well as a gourmet catering from DO & CO.
Rainers Vienna hotel is located a 10-minute ride by public transport from Vienna's centre. It is situated very close to the new main railway station. The hotel features air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, 2 computers with free internet, a gym and 90 parking spaces. The 900 m² event space provides state-of-the-art technology, plenty of natural light and professional on-site support.
REAKTOR - former establishment Gschwandner | Three halls from the Viennese fin-de-siècle, originally built as a wine tavern and later as ballrooms, the ensamle reopened in 2018 as REAKTOR, a place of the arts.
The RED CHAPEL is a cultural space in "Building E" of the former Geriatriezentrums at the Wienerwald in Vienna-Hietzing. Originally it was an "Einsegungskapelle", served as a patient coffee lastly and has been used as a cultural space since 2016. It is located on the mezzanine floor and can be reached by elevator free of barriers. The stained glass windows, the ceiling lighting with three pole clusters, the domed vault and the gallery above the entrance characterise the unique ambience of the room.
The hall is furnished with round tables and Thonet chairs and offers 75 square metres of space for a maximum of 50 seats and 80 standing places, the adjoining rooms (kitchen and artist's wardrobe) each comprise 10 square metres. The extensive equipment allows a varied use of the chapel for cultural events, discussions, conferences/seminars, parties, photo shootings, film shoots etc. The interior is flexible, the garden behind the chapel can be shared.
Exclusive event location in the heart of Döbling, Vienna's 19th district. Historical ambiance, built in 1837, restaurated in 2010. Centerpiece is the "Straußsaal", an elegant "Biedermeier" - ballroom with stage and gallery, gorgeous chandeliers and original Thonet furniture. The one-of-a-kind ballroom whith its octogon shape offers a direct access to the garden.
The Salmgasse 6 room complex consists of the versatile studio, a small lounge, kitchen and the atmospheric vault. Renovated in June 2016, the sensitive adaptations combine the historic Gründerzeit palace with contemporary architecture.
In the former living quarters and office of Sigmund Freud in the house at Berggasse 19 in Vienna's ninth district, the Sigmund Freud Museum presents an exhibition documenting the life and work of the founder of psychoanalysis. Freud lived and worked in this house from 1891 until 1938, when on 4 June he was forced by the National Socialists to flee with his family into exile in England.
The interior decoration of the museum was carried out in 1971 with the help of Anna Freud, Sigmund Freud's youngest daughter. Original furnishings, including the waiting room, a selection from Freud’s collection of antiquities, and signed copies and first editions of his works provide a glimpse into Freud's biography, his cultural environment and the development of psychoanalysis.
The „Sträußelsäle“ is the intermission room at the Theater in der Josefstadt. It has a Biedermeier atmosphere and can be used as ball room or for other big events. In 2007 the Sträußelsäle were gently renovated.
Modern location near the center with a total area of around 1,000 m2. Four rooms: loft, hall and two adjoining rooms. The hall has a permanently installed lighting stage. The location designed by the architectural firm Veech x Veech also has its own studio equipment as well as catering rooms and dressing rooms.
The Josefstadt Theatre is one of the most successful stages in the German speaking theatre world. It is known for the best artistic craftsmanship, high quality acting and tradition. It is not just a Viennese theatre; it is an Austrian Institution. The architecture ensures an intimate liaison between actors and audience contributing to the unique performances at the “Theater in der Josefstadt”.
The theatre was founded in 1788 to spur on the tavern’s „Bey den goldenen Straußen” profit. In 1822 demand for the theatre was so high that the small stage was replaced under the famous Biedermeier architect Josef Kornhäusel. In 1924 Max Reinhardt renovated the theatre inspired by the Teatro La Fenice in Venice.
Facilities: Loggia Theatre with 3 floors, auditorium, stage, salons, rehearsal stage (dimensions as original stage), additional rooms.
The University of Vienna was founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world and one of the largest in Central Europe. The academic institutions of the University of Vienna are spread over more than 60 locations, its centre being the historic Main building on Wiener Ringstraße. It houses the university management, library, administrative institutions, various departments and some of the deans’ offices, as well as many lecture rooms and the Audimax, the largest lecture hall of the entire university.
A virtuelle tour through this building:
The landmarked Ballhaus in the heart of the 9th district, with the dining room from the year of 1870 has been carefully restored and revitalized. Our event area, the former garden tract, now known as the Vienna Ballhaus, offers a mix of Biedermeier, Neo-Baroque and modernity and is excellently equipped for many diverse events.
WERK X is a modern theatre in Vienna with exciting and innovative work in progressive theatre and performative arts.
Depending on availability according to the theatre schedule, it is possible to rent several locations in the 12th, as well as in the 1st district in Vienna, including an infrastructure for private and public occasions. The diverse rooms are suitable for performances, film shootings, workshops, conferences, presentations, lectures, music acts, press conferences, network meetings and all kinds of parties. Additional to that, the team offers a completely support for your parties implementation. WERK X can also offer a technical equipment, wardrobe service as well as a ticket service.