The dedication of the cemetery Aspern took place at the end of the 17th century, the exact date is not noted. The new cemetery wall was built in 1813 and it has survived till now. The size of the total area amounts to 89,564 square meters and currently comprises 6,217 plots. A special component of the cemetery is the war memorial in remembrance of the victims of the two world wars.
Permissions to film under:
The cemetery of the nameless is located at the Alberner Harbor and contains graves of people who were found between 1845 and 1940 in the harbor area of the Danube. Most of them are nameless and even the cases of death are also unclear. It currently comprises 478 plots and is in the area of competence of Hafen Wien.
The St. Marx Cemetery park is a former Biedermeier cemetery, located in the 3rd district (Landstraße). The area measures about 60 000m2. On the site, furnished with park benches, is also the famous funerary monument to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, which received its current appearance in 1950. In addition to weathered tombstones and overgrown paths, the lilac bushes that bloom from April to May are characteristic for the appearance of the park.
Filming permits are issued by Municipal Department 42 - Parks and Gardens.
Applications must be submitted via the Vienna Film Commission.