The dedication of the cemetery Altmannsdorf took place on the 25th October 1784. The size of the total area amounts to 3,807 square meters and currently comprises 583 plots. A special sculptural component is the cemetery cross from 1853.
The cemetery is in the area of competence of Friedhöfe Wien GmbH.
Permissions to film under:
The idyllic square is located in one of Vienna’s oldest quarters, just a few minutes walk from Stephansplatz. Its name is derived from the Franziskanerkirche (Franciscan Church) that was built in the 17th century in Renaissance style that incorporated Gothic elements. The "Moses Fountain" is situated in the middle of the square.
The square "Karlsplatz" is situated on the border of the first and fourth districts of Vienna. The square is crossed by many streets and splitted up into many parts. The biggest part in the south builds "Resselpark", where the "Karlskirche" (built from 1715 to 1737) is located.
The Minoritenplatz is located in the city center, dominated by the gothic chruch "Minoritenkirche", after which the square is named. Located on Minoritenplatz you will find the Federal Chancellery, the Foreign Ministery, the Inner Ministery, the Federal Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture as well as Palais Niederösterreich (former "Landtag" of Lower Austria).
The RED CHAPEL is a cultural space in "Building E" of the former Geriatriezentrums at the Wienerwald in Vienna-Hietzing. Originally it was an "Einsegungskapelle", served as a patient coffee lastly and has been used as a cultural space since 2016. It is located on the mezzanine floor and can be reached by elevator free of barriers. The stained glass windows, the ceiling lighting with three pole clusters, the domed vault and the gallery above the entrance characterise the unique ambience of the room.
The hall is furnished with round tables and Thonet chairs and offers 75 square metres of space for a maximum of 50 seats and 80 standing places, the adjoining rooms (kitchen and artist's wardrobe) each comprise 10 square metres. The extensive equipment allows a varied use of the chapel for cultural events, discussions, conferences/seminars, parties, photo shootings, film shoots etc. The interior is flexible, the garden behind the chapel can be shared.
The square "Stephansplatz" in the historic center represents the city center of Vienna. It accommodate the cathedral "Stephansdom" - Austria's most notable gothic building - which is the town's landmark.
Kontakt für Drehgenehmigung:
Verkehrsorganisation und technische Verkehrsangelegenheiten (MA 46)
12, Niederhofstraße 21
Telefon: +43 1 955 59
Fax: +43 1 81114 99 92637
The square Ulrichsplatz is located in the 7th district. In the middle of the square one can find a church and in front of it some restaurants, where you can sit outside and enjoy the view of the church.
The Church of the Most Holy Trinity (also: Wotrubakirche) on the Georgenberg in the 23rd municipal district of Vienna is a Roman Catholic church. It was built in 1976, designed by Fritz Wotruba. The building consists of 152 red raw concrete blocks. The highest block measures 13.10 m. On the altar wall there is a replica of the Wotruba cross created for the church in Bruchsal.