"Ankerbrotfabrik" was founded in 1891 and was the biggest bakery in Europe during the interwar period.
On the ground of the old, abandoned part of the fabric you can find a loft project, that provides halls, galeries, ateliers, show rooms and offices.
Area: 16.000m2, former Anker-Expedithall: 2.200m2 (without any pillars).
Arena Wien is a platform for cultural and social activities for over 30 years now. Concerts, solidarity-events, international top acts, parties, events of upcoming promoters, festivals, open airs and an outdoor cinema are among the many things that the former slaughterhouse offers to the viennese event scenery!
Surrounded by contemporary architecture, just 7 minutes from the city centre and a few minutes’ walk from the Danube and the Donaupark. Austria’s largest conference centre has a total capacity for 20,000 delegates and offers 24 lecture rooms for between 100 and 4,320 participants, 180 meeting rooms and 22,000 m² of exhibition space.
210 m² INDUSTRIE-LOFT, newly renovated, ideal location for film and photography. Huge factory windows, 8 columns, room height approx. 5 meters. The loft can be combined with other locations in the object!
Size: approx. 24 x 9 meters Floor plan
View to the inside: 3 huge factory windows, 8 columns, room height approx. 5 meters
View to the outside: green courtyard or garden, with factory chimney from 1825, old brick wall on the right hand side. The GRAND LOFT can be connected to two other objects (No. 30 and No. 31) on the floors above. Several connecting locations in this factory building can be used or connected for television film or cinema film.
About the FILMQUARTIER WIEN: 33 film locations and film locations - 5,000 m² usable space in one property - 33,000 props in the in-house collection
The "Jägerhof" is located in a backyard at Jägerstr. 35 and has approx. 350 sqm in the basement and approx. 30 sqm in the upper floor.
The room is equipped with light, WC, heavy current and 3 adjoining rooms.
The Marx Halle is a landmarked architectural jewel of Neu Marx. In 1877, the City of Vienna decided to establish the Vienna Central cattle market in St. Marx. The Marx Halle was built from 1878 to 1898 according to plans by the architect Rudolf Frey. Today, it forms the central core of the urban development area Neu Marx. The building is the first wrought iron construction in Vienna, it consists of two three-aisled halls, which are united along their longitudinal axis by a covered driveway.
The Meiselmarkt in the 15th District was established in 1905 as a provisional arrangement. In 1995 the Meiselmarkt was transfered and built as an architectural masterpiece into a former cisterne. It is the only market in Vienna, which is covered. The goods and gastronomy is rich and excellent. The Meiselmarkt is visited by about 31,000 people every week, which makes him the third place of the busiest markets in Vienna.
REAKTOR - former establishment Gschwandner | Three halls from the Viennese fin-de-siècle, originally built as a wine tavern and later as ballrooms, the ensamle reopened in 2018 as REAKTOR, a place of the arts.
Exclusive event location in the heart of Döbling, Vienna's 19th district. Historical ambiance, built in 1837, restaurated in 2010. Centerpiece is the "Straußsaal", an elegant "Biedermeier" - ballroom with stage and gallery, gorgeous chandeliers and original Thonet furniture. The one-of-a-kind ballroom whith its octogon shape offers a direct access to the garden.
The Semper depot was built from 1874 to 1877 by the architects Gottfried Semper and Carl Freiherr von Hasenauer and was used as a decoration depot and production facility for the k.k. Hoftheater. It is located in the Leharstrasse in the 6th district (Mariahilf). It is the only building in vienna left by Semper and has a very unique structure and Interior. Today it belongs to the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
The property is located in Simmering, 2 minutes from a motorway exit.
The hall is 40m long / 16m wide / 6.7m high. The hall has a direct access for trucks. From the other side of the road, access is possible through secondary rooms. A direct delivery is also possible to the adjoining rooms. Working derrick on one side, functioning freight elevators all over the site.
The entire area also provides cellar rooms, larger and smaller halls, early 80s stairways, various smaller storage halls, offices, a 400m2 hall with a large opening to the cellar, tunnel-like streets, an entrance are with barriers, laboratory rooms, large parking lot etc.
The property is located in Simmering, 2 minutes from a motorway exit. The entire area provides cellar rooms, larger and smaller halls, early 80s stairways, various smaller storage halls, a 400m2 hall with a large opening to the cellar, tunnel-like streets, an entrance are with barriers, laboratory rooms, large parking lot etc.
The wholesale market was established on an ideally located plot (23. Bezirk) of land covering 400,000 square metres. Construction began in April 1969. Different types of market stand areas with and without railway access, three sales areas for agricultural products (Landparteienplätze), a building for the customs office and Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), a weigh bridge and an administrative building were established for importers and wholesalers. All buildings are made of pre-fabricated components. Already on 26 November 1969 the 3,500 square metres sales area for the wholesale of flowers ("flower hall") opened. The inauguration of the entire area of the wholesale market Wien took place on 30 October 1972. In 1987 the flower hall was extended to approximately 6,400 square metres.
Responsibility: Magistratsabteilung 59 - Marktamt
Shooting permits: Vienna Film Commission!
Austria’s largest events hall was built between 1954 and 1957 according to plans by the world famous architect Prof. Dr. Roland Rainer. The list of those who have performed in front of several thousand people in the past decades reads like a who-is-who of the international sports, culture and entertainment scene. More than a million people per year visit the events hall on Vogelweidplatz.
The pictures have been approved for editorial use only. Available free of charge if used for announcements and coverage in the press and media in connection with the artists event at the Wiener Stadthalle, quoting the source and copyright.