Franz Landtmann opened his coffee house in 1878. Nowadays it is one of the most famous and established Viennese Coffeehouse- Institutions.
Guests: Peter Altenberg, Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Max Reinhardt, Marlene Dietrich, Romy Schneider, Burt Lancaster, Hans Moser, die niederländische Königin Juliane, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Sir Paul Mc Cartney.
Modern cooking studio in central location in Vienna (1060)
Location for photo/film shoots with a fully equipped modern kitchen, e.g. for dinner at a large table, tastings, presentations.
The kitchen studio also has a beautiful room for trainings, meetings, press conferences, (photo) exhibitions etc. and a typical Viennese courtyard as a shooting location in summer.
Das ca. 170 m² große FILM LOFT ist bestens geeignet als vielseitige Filmlocation mit 5 großen Fabrikfenstern (300 cm x 250 cm). Viel natürliches Licht ,ca. 17 x 10 Meter im rechteckigen Grundriss ohne Säulen. Auch als Seminarlocation und Showroom sehr beliebt.
Blick nach innen: 5 riesengroße Fabrikfenster, Raumhöhe 3,5 Meter
Blick nach außen: begrünter Innenhof mit Fabriksschlot-Boden aus 1825 und Ziegeloptik.
Besichtigung jederzeit wochentäglich bis 16.30 Uhr möglich.
Großer Möbelfundus mit Filmrequisiten im Haus.
Diverse Bestuhlungsvarianten für Ausstattungen je nach Anforderung ausreichend vorhanden.
Der Requisitenfundus bietet für alle Film-Sets bzw. Themen-Events oder Fotoshootings die perfekte Szenerie. Schminktische, Garderobe im Preis inbegriffen. Leihgebühr Requisiten minus 30% bei Buchung einer Location.
Personalbereitstellung auf Anfrage möglich.
Über das FILMQUARTIER WIEN:
33 Drehorte und Filmlocations mit bis zu 100 Setmöglichkeiten für Spielfilm, Werbung und Fernsehen. • Über 5.000 m² Nutzfläche im selben Objekt bieten für Vignettenfilme bzw. Werbefilme genügend Raum- und Zeitfalten. • Zehntausende Requisiten im hauseigenen Fundus ergänzen das Angebot im FILMQUARTIER WIEN.
This magnificent building in the style of the Neo-Renaissance was built on behalf of the banker, Eduard Freiherr von Todesco, in the years 1861 to 1864 by the architects Ludwig von Förster and Theophil von Hansen. The artist Carl Rahl designed the interior ceiling painting. The walls and ceilings are made of precious wood paneling and the ballroom itself is a work of art. The painting "Judgement of Paris" is located on the ceiling of the former, also richly decorated, dining room, now Salon Paris.
Bright, eclectically furnished 4-room old building apartment. 3 of them centrally accessible. Large living room with piano and guitars.
Possibility to store furniture and personal belongings in an 8m2 storeroom.
Bathroom modernized with concrete. Herringbone parquet floors in the rooms. In the kitchen ship's floor. Flooded with light.
Unlike any other place, the Vienna Coffee Museum presents the history of the brown bean and provides insights into the world famous "Viennese coffee house culture", which was declared a UNESCO world heritage.
The museum provides both, information and experience, through past and present exhibits alike. Learn everything about coffee, from the harvest to the product in the cup, in an eventful and visual way.
The Rainers Hotel **** Vienna is located in the immediate vicinity of the main train station. Dark wood and soothing shades of green create a pleasant atmosphere throughout the house. The hotel offers modern rooms and suites, a restaurant with terrace, a bar, a fitness center with indoor golf simulator and 90 parking spaces. The 1000 m² of event space is divided into ten daylight-flooded seminar rooms and an executive lounge.
The Restaurant Schubert is a spacious restaurant with several, partly lavishly designed rooms. It is suitable as a film location, as a base camp or for crew catering. The restaurant has a terrace, a garden and a salettl. The rooms range from a baroque "Kuppelzimmer" with an elaborate ceiling fresco, a modern and cosy fireplace room to a rustic "Nussstube". An office and a small apartment with about 35 square meters each are also available.
The restaurant is located at the foot of the medieval Mölker Bastei (original Schottenbastei), next to the romantic backdrop of the Drei-Mäderl-Haus and the Beethoven/Pasqualati-Haus. The Mölkerbastei was built in 1531, in 1776 the "Schreyvogelgasse" (pedestrian zone with cobblestone pavement) was built on it. House no. 6 with its classicist façade was built in 1771, neighbouring house no. 8 with its late Baroque façade at the end of the 18th century.
In the immediate vicinity are the Burgtheater, the main university of Vienna, the town hall and the Ringstrasse.
The old building flat and office offers two huge rooms and one smaller kabinet, kitchen and bathroom. Appointed with a wooden floor and a 20 sqaure meter terrace with a view over an old factory made out of bricks.
The philosophy of this brand new boutique hotel is to make the guests feel like they are in their own living room. The interior design of bristish designer Sir Terence Conran and Conran & Partners, combines an awareness of trends with comfort and functionality. Elegant, well-shaped furniture out of high-quality material, in no need of any further decoration - generate a harmonious overall image and underline the chic atmosphere. A main focus lies on the details and pieces of furniture that were produced by traditional austrian manufacturers based on oiginal designs, which represent the avant-garde design of the fin-de-siècle. The Guesthouse Vienna has 39 rooms and suites available in the 8-storey building. The smallest room-category starts with 23m². The middle-category is between 32m² and 35m² and offers a view through big lounge-windows on to the historical buildings Albertina or the state opera. The suites, available with 2 storeys, come in sizes from 37m² - 52m². "The Guesthouse Vienna" lies in the heart of Vienna, directly behind the state opera and the famous Albertina.
The landmarked Ballhaus in the heart of the 9th district, with the dining room from the year of 1870 has been carefully restored and revitalized. Our event area, the former garden tract, now known as the Vienna Ballhaus, offers a mix of Biedermeier, Neo-Baroque and modernity and is excellently equipped for many diverse events.
- Ground floor with loft (75 m2 with garden access), long hallway and multiple rooms - 48 m2 total. Easy loading via integrated garage with street access (25 m2), backyard garden with pool (76 m2) and an old wine cellar (about 20 m2)
- 2nd floor (112 m2): Office, living room with chimney, kitchen, bathroom, guest room and a terrace (50m2)
- 3d floor - rooftop loft (102 m2): Living room with chimney, bureau, bedroom, bathroom.
Its characteristic red-brick facade renders Vienna’s Stock Exchange at the Schottenring one of the most important monumental structures of the world-famous Ringstraße built in the 19th Century. The Stock Exchange was commissioned by Emperor Franz Joseph I and constructed between 1871 and 1877 by the Danish architect Theophil von Hansen. Until 1998 it housed the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Since its grand opening in 1877 this magnificent building of such historic value has been the centrepiece of the Ringstraße. With an air of congeniality the renowned architect Theophil von Hansen combined the requirements of the trading floor with accompanying social events, turning the magnificent setting of the Vienna Stock Exchange into a sophisticated hub of both financial and social life.
After a fire in 1956 the Ballroom which can be hired for special occasions was meticulously renovated down to every last detail. Theophil von Hansen’s work is characterized by the grandiose, yet rich-in-detail design of this room which provides a stately frame for major festive events.