The “Aula der Wissenschaften” has always been a meeting place and a place to share knowledge. Dating back to the 17th century, the building with its lecture halls was originally used by the university. At the top floor, the early baroque building has accommodated the impressive hall of the Jesuit theatre from the very beginning. During the 18th century the “Wiener Zeitung”– the oldest daily newspaper in the world – had its editorial department on these highly traditional premises, and also the Austrian State Printing House had its home there. After the renovation and restoration of the building (2003 – 2006), the historic premises, with their pillars, arches and vaulted ceilings, have retained their natural atmosphere, while intensifying the dialogue with the present. Spacious glass surfaces provide the kind of transparency that is also inherent in state-of-the-art science: progressive, open, an escape from the elitist, intellectual ivory tower.
Surrounded by modern architecture, only 7 minutes from the city center and a few minutes' walk from the Danube and the Danube Park: as Austria's largest conference center, the Austria Center Vienna offers space for over 20,000 people and has 24 halls for 100 to 4,320 people, 180 meeting rooms and 26,000 m² of exhibition space.
The Billrothhaus was built in 1893 and combines the tradition of the Vienna Medical School's with the requirements of a modern medical event center. It is located in the heart of Vienna and is one of the finest medical-historical monuments in Europe.
In the traditional ballroom of the Billrothhaus medical and scientific congresses, symposia and evening events can be held. The renovated premises (classroom / administration room / reading room / library) are available for medical-related press conferences, consensus meetings, round-table discussions and seminars. The adapted library area is suitable for receptions, cocktail parties and corporate exhibitions.
Franz Landtmann opened his coffee house in 1878. Nowadays it is one of the most famous and established Viennese Coffeehouse- Institutions.
Guests: Peter Altenberg, Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Max Reinhardt, Marlene Dietrich, Romy Schneider, Burt Lancaster, Hans Moser, die niederländische Königin Juliane, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Sir Paul Mc Cartney.
The cocoquadrat coworking space is a modern place to work, network and for self-development. The building was designed by Otto Wagner and built in 1875. Regardless of the historic façade, inside you will find yourself surrounded by eager coworkers. On the ground floor there is a modern coffeeshop with a kitchen on the right and a large area on the left where solopreneurs meet to develop their business. The workspace is equipped with various tables, bookshelves, a printer, telephone boxes and various green plants. On the first floor there are various large rooms for meetings and events, which impress with their clean, modern flair. In total, the coworking space with coffeeshop and meeting rooms covers an area of about 500 square metres.
*** Access and parking facilities ***
The cocoquadrat coworking space can be reached in a few minutes from Matzleinsdorfer Platz via Wiedner Hauptstraße or from Vienna Central Station / Gürtel via Schönburgstraße. Parking spaces are available in the short-stay around cocoquadrat or in the Apcoa-Garage Wiedner Hauptstraße (a 7min walk from there).
*** Arrival by public transport ***
Bus stop Johann-Strauß-Gasse
- Bus 13A
- Tram lines 1, 62
- Badner Bahn WLB
By underground, cocoquadrat is only a few minutes' walk from the U1 station Taubstummengasse. It is also only a 15-minute walk from Karlsplatz (U1, U2, U4).
The Courtyard by Mariott is located in Vienna's second district and offers many rooms for events, fitness and spacious guest rooms. The restaurant, with a terrace open in summer, fitness and wellness center on the 8th floor with spectacular views of the city new energy. Event rooms in the 800 m2 conference center with 14 daylight-flooded meeting rooms.
Originally built in the 1960s, the office building, rented entirely by DORDA, is located at the junction of the Universitätsring, the old city walls and the Biedermeier buildings near the Mölkerbastei, opposite of the University of Vienna.
The conference zone on the 6th floor of the 7-storey building was completely redesigned in 2003 and now offers a spectacular view from the city hall to the Kahlenberg thanks to a continuous floor-to-ceiling glass facade.
The interior design of marble and carpet, upholstered wall and the different textures of the materials result in a generous, harmonious overall impression and reflect modern work structures.
The conference zone has the most modern technical and multimedia facilities and the necessary technical connections for the film industry.
Event hall in Vienna: former tea hall. The furniture depot is an extravagant experience for guests in the midst of extraordinary unique furniture, antiques and atmospheric decoration.
Room height 7 m
CEE power connection
Access for lorry/car
Access to the hall possible:
- ample parking spaces, U6 Siebenhirten
- unique, stylish ambience
- barrier-free access available
- uncomplicated organisation
- experienced team, stress-free zone
The Vienna GARTENBAUKINO is a special place among the cinemas of this city. Built in 1960, it has all the grandeur and self-confidence of a classic premiere cinema. With its impressive large screen and 736 seats, it is the last one of the large single-screen cinemas in Vienna's inner city.
With the VIENNALE as its owner, the GARTENBAUKINO has established itself as a fixed component of urban cinema culture.
Bright and friendly event space near Vienna Central Station wanted? Preferably with a large outdoor area? You have found it! The community and event space "Grätzelmixer" with spacious forecourt is located in the Sonnwendviertel directly next to the Helmut-Zilk-Park near Vienna Central Station.
The ground level room is approximately 100m² in size and has a clear room height of 4m. The front towards the square is completely glazed. By opening the large sliding doors, the room extends to the square in front of the house in good weather. If necessary, the light-flooded room can be darkened with curtains. The room is accessible via a barrier-free entrance from the square.
The former hunting residence of Count Lascy from 1781 is now a 4-star hotel in a historic ambience. Surrounded by a 120,000 m² park, Hotel Schloss Wilhelminenberg is located in one of the most beautiful green areas of Vienna and offers a breathtaking view over Vienna.
It is an ideal, spacious location for film shoots and perfectly suited for special events for up to 2000 people. The historic house has 87 elegant rooms including 4 suites, a castle restaurant, a spacious terrace with incomparable views over Vienna, winter garden, library and stylish banquet facilities.
Das LOT ist ein Probe- und Veranstaltungraum für transdisziplinäre Kunst. Es lebt von seinem industriellem Charme und kreativen Athmosphäre. Momentan befindet sich der Rohbau im Ausbau, sodass Dreh- und Shootings auf Anfrage möglich sind.
Musikvideo von Anita Gritsch im LOT gedreht: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7OPzUgWpOw
Getreidespeicher, der von der Ankerbrotfabrik die Bezeichnung „Objekt 14“ erhielt und heute zur Unterscheidung vom später gebauten Silo den Namen „Alter Getreidespeicher“ trägt: Bei diesem mit Baubewilligung vom 8. Mai 1900 errichteten Kornsilogebäude handelt es sich um einen kubischen, fünfgeschossigen Sichtziegelbau mit geschichteter Rastergliederung, dessen Fassade zur Absberggasse hin fensterlos war. Die Umfassungswände des Bauwerks wurden als massives Sichtziegelmauerwerk mit 60 bis 90 Zentimeter Stärke hochgeführt. Das 18,20 Meter hohe Hauptgeschoß war in Holzsilos mit Bedienungsbühnen unterteilt. Die Erschließung aller Zwischenböden erfolgte über Holzstiegen, nur die außenliegende Feuerleiter war in Eisen ausgeführt. Mauerwerk und Holzböden wurden mit kräftigen Eisenankern verschlossen, deren Gegenplatten an der Außenseite, im oberen Bereich des Gebäudes in Form von Schiffsankern ausgeführt, auch noch heute sichtbar sind. Die Ummantelung aus Sichtziegelmauerwerk bildet eine eindrucksvolle Struktur, deren technische Sprache durch die gleichmäßig aufgeteilten Mauerschließen (obere Reihe als Hinweis auf das Firmenlogo in Anker-Zierform) verdeutlicht wird.
Nach seiner Sanierung durch die Loft-City GmbH steht der alte Getreidespeicher heute unter Denkmalschutz.
The building of the Faculty of Law, the „Juridicum“, is situated in the city centre of Vienna, not far from the main university building. On six upper floors and two basement floors the Juridicum houses the majority of the institutes, 29 lecture halls and seminar rooms, the library, the office of the Dean, an office for the students representation “Österreichische Hochschülerschaft” and a cafeteria.
The "Kaiserhaus" with magnificent historic ambience
On the first floor above ground level, the Palais Kaiserhaus has historic, palatial rooms that that are used for private festivities as well as general business meetings
It can also be booked for film shoots.
Because of the central location of the "Kaiserhaus", it has the best conceivable transportation links. The "Kaiserhaus" can be easily reached from the U-Bahn stations "Herrengasse" (U3) and "Stephansplatz" (U1, U3).
The "Am Hof" and "Freyung" parking garages are in the immediate vicinity.
Historic observatory, built in the 19th century, with detailled restored astronomic instruments. Direct view to the stars, planets and galaxies with telescopes. If the weather is bad, there are also natural science-workshops and lectures.
The Liechtenstein CITY PALACE, owned by the Princely family of Liechtenstein, is another architecural jewel and a magnificent aristocratic residence situated at the heart of Vienna, close to the Burgtheater and the Volksgarten.
Following an extensive programme of renovation
the palace will appear again in all its former glory from 2013. Held to be the first major building of the
High Baroque age in Vienna, it boasts Baroque stucco ceilings which fuse with opulent Rococo Revival interiors, original furnishings and exquisite parquet flooring by Michael Thonet to form a harmonious whole, revealing insights into the aristocratic life of bygone epochs.
The entire palace is currently under a careful restoration, the facade is restored to its original form. Exclusive historical rooms for events into the CITY PALACE will be available.
The MARX HALLE, is a 20 000 m² architectural jewel, a listed "heart" of Vienna and has become the pulsating centre of the new St. Marx district.
The Marx Halle was built between 1878 and 1899 according to plans by architect Rudolf Frey as a large cattle market and now also forms the central core of the Neu Marx urban development area in the middle of Vienna.
The 140-year-old structure is Vienna's first ironwork construction. In 2017 the MARX HALLE was purchased by the HEY-U Media Group (building rights) and developed into one of the leading event/theatre and production halls.
The "MQ Libelle" is located on the rooftop of the Leopold Museum, built as an extension to the MuseumsQuartier. The terrace is free to access for the public and hosts an iconic dragon-fly design building, planed by architect Laurids Ortner, providing one of the most beautiful views on Vienna City.
Complementary to the architecture, permanent artworks were implemented: "veiled" by Eva Schlegel spreads over the glass hull of the "MQ Libelle" and on the terrace itself the installation "Lichtkreise" ("light circles") by Brigitte Kowanz illuminates the terrace itself.
The Museum of Natural History Vienna is among the largest of its kind and one of the most important museums in Europe. In 39 exhibition halls thousands of objects representing the earth and life sciences convey an impression of the breathtaking diversity of nature.
The Nordlicht is an event and filming venue that skilfully combines industrial charm with clear modernity and design exclusivity. With two large rooms, Nordkapp 7 and Aurora 8, adjoining rooms such as foyer and gallery and a total of 1,500 m², all ideas can be perfectly implemented. Outside, a terrace and a porch are also at your disposal.
Our 14 x 6 meter fabric construction for visual effects above the flexible bar as well as the glass sphere elements in the corners fit perfectly into Nordkapp 7. Aurora 8 is particularly impressive with its 13th century brick vaulted ceiling and high quality plank wood floor. Both rooms have modern technical equipment and flexible lighting.
The entire location is barrier-free, offers entry for cars and large equipment through large doors, and parking is also available directly in front of the Nordlicht venue.
Large broadcasting hall ca 450 m² including:
12 rows of chairs
Black stage curtains
Mixing desk, lighting system
The height of the stages (is fixed stock) is 24,5 cm.
The height of the room in the area of the stage(ncenter) is: 11 m
The black circular horizon hangs on the support rail with at least 8,6 m (organ area) and goes down to the floor in each case.
Studios 2+3: 206 m²
Sound mixing desk
Studio 3: murals by Hilde Schmid Jesser
Access via courtyard possible to all three studios, entrance height 3,6 m
The brand new event location in the heart of Vienna at the address Schwarzenbergplatz 3.
The flexible event location, which is divided into two halls of different sizes, is equipped with extremely high-quality sound and lighting systems as well as an approx. 8 m² video wall and several screens, creating the perfect location for any type of event.
The location is realized with the team of architects Söhne & Partner, who are known for their innovative room concepts and thus a brand new event location is created directly at the address Schwarzenbergplatz No. 3.
In the 1860s, the Austrian Trade Association (since 1839) decided to have its own association building erected according to the plans of architect Otto Thienemann in the style of Palladian classicism. In 1872, Emperor Franz Josef I ceremoniously opened the palace, which is located near the magnificent Ringstrasse. Michael Matscheko, Wilhelm Exner, Franz Wertheim and many others shaped the history of the building. Many groundbreaking ideas, such as the Vienna Urania, the TGM or the Vienna World Exhibition, were conceived and realized here.
The Beletage of the house was not only used for meetings, festivities and balls, but was also the place for presentations of technical innovations. In 1868, for example, the first public test flight of Wilhelm Kress' flying model took place in the ballroom. Today, after extensive revitalization (1988-1991) and renovation (2004), the Beletage is the ideal setting for social events of all kinds. Receptions, conferences, meetings, balls and also clubbings take place in our classic ambience.
Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt, one of the most renowned architects of his time, designed the Palais Schönburg, located in the heart of Vienna, and surrounded by a 15.000 square meter park. Other famous buildings designed by Hildebrandt are the Belvedere Palace and the St. Peter’s Church in Vienna. The palace was constructed between the years 1700 and 1706 on behalf of Earl Gundakar Starhemberg. On account of its remarkable acoustics, world famous musicians including Leonard Bernstein, Nikolaus Harnoncourt and his Concentus Musicus Vienna, the Wiener Konzerthaus-Quartet, Alfred Brendel and many more, chose this location during the 1960s and 70s to perform and record their work.
The Baroque jewel is located in Vienna’s fourth district, at Rainergasse 11, approximately one kilometre away from the Vienna Opera. The building and the park were recently completely renovated and are now resplendent in new brilliance. Since the summer of 2008, the beautiful “Residence for your Events” can be rented for parties and other events.
The Palais Schönburg provides high voltage power lines (indoors and outdoors), an AC system, elevators and wifi as well as a large catering area.
The Planetarium ist the "House of Stars", providing a special show with modern projection technology. Therefore, astronomy is not depending on weather or day-time.
Experience a magnificent, artificial starlit sky as well as fascinating multimedia shows - family programs, science lectures and science courses for schools.
The Rainers Hotel **** Vienna is located in the immediate vicinity of the main train station. Dark wood and soothing shades of green create a pleasant atmosphere throughout the house. The hotel offers modern rooms and suites, a restaurant with terrace, a bar, a fitness center with indoor golf simulator and 90 parking spaces. The 1000 m² of event space is divided into ten daylight-flooded seminar rooms and an executive lounge.
REAKTOR - former establishment Gschwandner | Three halls from the Viennese fin-de-siècle, originally built as a wine tavern and later as ballrooms, the ensamle reopened in 2018 as REAKTOR, a place of the arts.
The RED CHAPEL is a cultural space in "Building E" of the former Geriatriezentrums at the Wienerwald in Vienna-Hietzing. Originally it was an "Einsegungskapelle", served as a patient coffee lastly and has been used as a cultural space since 2016. It is located on the mezzanine floor and can be reached by elevator free of barriers. The stained glass windows, the ceiling lighting with three pole clusters, the domed vault and the gallery above the entrance characterise the unique ambience of the room.
The hall is furnished with round tables and Thonet chairs and offers 75 square metres of space for a maximum of 50 seats and 80 standing places, the adjoining rooms (kitchen and artist's wardrobe) each comprise 10 square metres. The extensive equipment allows a varied use of the chapel for cultural events, discussions, conferences/seminars, parties, photo shootings, film shoots etc. The interior is flexible, the garden behind the chapel can be shared.
Viennese tradition and modern style elements meet in the trendy Renaissance Wien Hotel. The design hotel was completely renovated and redesigned in 2015. The subway station Meidlinger Hauptstraße (line U4) is only 100 m away and allows a comfortable exploration of the city center. The Renaissance Wien Hotel offers modern event rooms for conferences or weddings and a 200 m² wellness area with sauna, salt room, relaxation room and air-conditioned fitness area. The restaurant "Wunderkammer Drinking & Dining" invites its guests on a culinary journey from Paris, via Vienna to Istanbul.
Exclusive event location in the heart of Döbling, Vienna's 19th district. Historical ambiance, built in 1837, restaurated in 2010. Centerpiece is the "Straußsaal", an elegant "Biedermeier" - ballroom with stage and gallery, gorgeous chandeliers and original Thonet furniture. The one-of-a-kind ballroom whith its octogon shape offers a direct access to the garden.
The Salmgasse 6 room complex consists of the versatile studio, a small lounge, kitchen and the atmospheric vault. Renovated in June 2016, the sensitive adaptations combine the historic Gründerzeit palace with contemporary architecture.
State apartments of a town house built by Ludwig Tischler, the "last Baroque architect of Vienna", for countess Marie Razumovsky.
Comprised of a prestigious foyer, a buffet/dining room, a small concert or seminar hall for about 70 people, a salon and a study.
Sigmund Freud lived with his family at the world-famous address Berggasse 19 for 47 years and conducted his ordination before he had to flee from National Socialism in 1938. Here you can find out about the founder of psychoanalysis what you always wanted to know! A completely new exhibition brings you closer to the life and work of Sigmund Freud and his daughter Anna as well as the history of the house.
Modern, huge coworking space in Liechtensteinstraße 111-115. On more than 5000m² over 6 different floors "Explorer&Innovator" of the Austrian Tech-Ecosystem find their space to develop.
There is a garage in the building, which can be used for filming, etc.
Press conferences are often filmed here, but the location is also suitable for various film shoots.
Combining historical grace and modern technology on 22.000m², the Technisches Museum Wien offers a broad variety of exhibition objects ranging from the collections of Emperor Franz I. and Ferdinand I. to innovative and virtual elements.
Bright hallways with skylight domes, a magnificent middle hall, large galleries and a Jugendstil ballroom.
This quiet film location No. 34: ATELIER FILM LOFT has an area of approx. 170 m² and is suitable for original sound recordings, film and photo shoots. A film studio with 5 large factory windows (300 cm x 250 cm) with lots of natural South/East light in a space of approx. 17x10 meters, without columns. The concrete floor and some parts of the wall have been preserved in their original state (built in 1904). Very popular as a seminar location and for online meetings, team events and location for company events such as workshops and team building events. This film location is directly connected with the romantic little backyard through a stairway.
Location No. 30: ATELIER is situated vis-à-vis on the same floor. Film location No. 33: GRAND LOFT is located one storey below, on the ground floor. Periphery for make-up / costumes / catering / extras etc. is also available. All venues located in the FILMQUARTIER WIEN are only a few steps away from each other and thus are suitable for a variety of purposes, e.g. for vignette films and commercial shootings, especially when several small film sets are required (up to 15 different film sets a day are possible in the FILMQUARTIER WIEN).
Space size: 170 m²
Room height: 3,5 m
Entrances: 2 access points
Floor: original concrete floor from 1904
Windows: 5 large metal windows approx. 300 cm x 250 cm
Walls: plastered walls, partly original, graded ceiling
Periphery: kitchenette and 2 toilets
Additional rooms: 25 m² room for costumes, make-up room, caterer or in the micro loft
Parking: 5 trucks parking spaces available or "no-parking zone" possibility on the street
Quiet and pleasant film location in the 2nd backyard
Can be combined with up to 30 other locations
Up to 15 vignette sets per day can be rotatable
Clear architectural structures
Film location for studio / workshop / loft / apartment etc.
Suitable for original sound recordings
Quiet inner courtyard with vegetation
Parking is possible directly in front of the venue
Interior view: 5 huge factory windows, room height 3,5 meters, original concrete floor
Outside view: green inner courtyard with factory chimney floor from 1825 and many brick surfaces.
Site visits are possible during weekdays until 4.30 PM, you suggest an appointment.
Large furniture pool with film props in the house.
Various seating arrangements for equipment available in sufficient quantities depending on requirements.
The props inventory offers the perfect backup for all theme events or film shootings.
Rental fee props minus 30% when booking a location. Staff available on request.
About FILMQUARTIER WIEN:
Please also have a look at the two film locations GRAND LOFT and FILM LOFT.
In the FILMQUARTIER WIEN there are many different shooting locations and film locations with up to 100 set possibilities for feature film, commercial shootings and television. • More than 5,000 m² of floor space in the same property offer enough space and time folds for vignette films and commercials. • The location Nr. SILENT LOFT is directly connected to location Nr. 14 and via the staircase with locations 16, 17, and 18 • Tens of thousands of in-house props stock complete the offer at FILMQUARTIER WIEN.
Built in 1850, the neoclassical building located in the close neighborhood of the baroque palace Belvedere in Vienna's third district once served as the Military riding school. Today the historical building accommodates a unique, stylish city center hotel. The 369 guest rooms offer classic modern interiors in a historic setting. The hotel is equipped with an indoor swimming pool with adjoining sunbathing lawn, sauna, solarium and fitness center, two restaurants with a winter garden and summer terrace. Over 1,405 square meters of event space in the main building provide the right setting for up to 500 people. All rooms have daylight and are equipped with the latest conference technology.
Additionally the Imperial Riding School Vienna Hotel offers the Imperial Club Lounge, 26 Imperial Club rooms, 4 maisonette suites and 3 individually designed meeting rooms. More information: www.imperialrenaissance.com
The Josefstadt Theatre is one of the most successful stages in the German speaking theatre world. It is known for the best artistic craftsmanship, high quality acting and tradition. It is not just a Viennese theatre; it is an Austrian Institution. The architecture ensures an intimate liaison between actors and audience contributing to the unique performances at the “Theater in der Josefstadt”.
The theatre was founded in 1788 to spur on the tavern’s „Bey den goldenen Straußen” profit. In 1822 demand for the theatre was so high that the small stage was replaced under the famous Biedermeier architect Josef Kornhäusel. In 1924 Max Reinhardt renovated the theatre inspired by the Teatro La Fenice in Venice.
Facilities: Loggia Theatre with 3 floors, auditorium, stage, salons, rehearsal stage (dimensions as original stage), additional rooms.
The University of Vienna was founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world and one of the largest in Central Europe. The academic institutions of the University of Vienna are spread over more than 60 locations, its centre being the historic Main building on Wiener Ringstraße. It houses the university management, library, administrative institutions, various departments and some of the deans’ offices, as well as many lecture rooms and the Audimax, the largest lecture hall of the entire university.
A virtuelle tour through this building:
The VIENNABallhaus is a hidden neo-baroque jewel (136 m²) with a wonderful garden (approx. 250 m²). Whoever steps through the entrance of the classic old building at Berggasse 5 in Vienna's 9th district is immersed in another world. Once part of a popular Viennese inn, the VIENNABallhaus is now an exclusive event location.
Our exceptional location crystallizes as a top shooting and film location. Here is staged, filmed and shot what the stuff holds. Both photographers and filmmakers like to come to us on the Alsergrund. Whether film, TV, commercials, fashion, lifestyle or culture - the Ballhaus always fits.
Ground level access
Make-up & Fitting Room, Bathroom, PA
Craft service/crew catering can be easily ordered in-house and sufficient power connections are available inside and in the garden.
The Wien Museum MUSA will be used during the reconstruction phase of the Wien Museum on Karlsplatz as a location for the cultural-historical theme exhibitions.
The MUSA Artothek offers all people living in Vienna the opportunity to borrow art for their own living space. The changing stock of artworks from the Wien Museum's collection consists of approximately 1,900 graphics.
The MUSA Startgalerie of the City of Vienna acts as a support gallery for young artists. Since 1987, graduates of art universities have had the opportunity to present themselves to the public in the form of a personal exhibition.
Its characteristic red-brick facade renders Vienna’s Stock Exchange at the Schottenring one of the most important monumental structures of the world-famous Ringstraße built in the 19th Century. The Stock Exchange was commissioned by Emperor Franz Joseph I and constructed between 1871 and 1877 by the Danish architect Theophil von Hansen. Until 1998 it housed the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Since its grand opening in 1877 this magnificent building of such historic value has been the centrepiece of the Ringstraße. With an air of congeniality the renowned architect Theophil von Hansen combined the requirements of the trading floor with accompanying social events, turning the magnificent setting of the Vienna Stock Exchange into a sophisticated hub of both financial and social life.
After a fire in 1956 the Ballroom which can be hired for special occasions was meticulously renovated down to every last detail. Theophil von Hansen’s work is characterized by the grandiose, yet rich-in-detail design of this room which provides a stately frame for major festive events.
Zoku Vienna creates a new category within the hotel industry: a hybrid of home and office, designed for global nomads, newcomers to Vienna and open Viennese. The hotel was newly built and opened on 1.6.21 - all social spaces (Living Kitchen Restaurant/Lobby/Coworking Space/Meeting Rooms/Bar) are located on the 7th floor and are therefore incredibly bright and the adjacent terrace (circa 50 sqm) offers spectacular views of the Prater and the city of Vienna. The predominant style elements at Zoku are lots of green plants, light wood and natural light. In total, the Social Spaces offer a variety of seating options and quite different furniture styles on more than 120 sqm of space. There are also 2 smaller meeting rooms (17 and 18 sqm) and a large event space (64 sqm with a private roof terrace of about 34 sqm). Zoku Vienna is centrally located in the second district of Vienna between the Messe Wien and the Prater, 2 minutes from the U2 Messe-Prater station and has about 100 parking spaces.