Whether your feet in the sand of the beach bar or lying in a deck chair on the boards of the sun terrace or sitting in the airy glass house ..., ADRIA VIENNA, located on the Danube Canal, provides the ideal spot for an extraordinary event.
The club B72 is situated in the historical brick vault on the Viennese Gürtel. It has been an institution for live music for 15 years. The first brick vault offers the main bar and the next one includes the stage and the dancefloor.
Franz Landtmann opened his coffee house in 1878. Nowadays it is one of the most famous and established Viennese Coffeehouse- Institutions.
Guests: Peter Altenberg, Sigmund Freud, Gustav Mahler, Max Reinhardt, Marlene Dietrich, Romy Schneider, Burt Lancaster, Hans Moser, die niederländische Königin Juliane, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Sir Paul Mc Cartney.
2011, the décor was created as a elegant and casual restaurant, with the aim of expanding the gastronomic offer of the trendy baroque Augarten. The decor is placed in the left wing of Schloss Augarten, in the immediate vicinity of the New Viennese Porcelain Manufactory (Neue Wiener Porzellanmanufaktur). Into the local with it´s architecturally facets and two breezy sidewalk cafés, we invite you for leisurely breakfasts, reasonably lunches, excited afternoon chats and casual dinners or a deserved night cap - all this in the for Augarten typical aura of serenity, sense of history and joy of life.
This magnificent building in the style of the Neo-Renaissance was built on behalf of the banker, Eduard Freiherr von Todesco, in the years 1861 to 1864 by the architects Ludwig von Förster and Theophil von Hansen. The artist Carl Rahl designed the interior ceiling painting. The walls and ceilings are made of precious wood paneling and the ballroom itself is a work of art. The painting "Judgement of Paris" is located on the ceiling of the former, also richly decorated, dining room, now Salon Paris.
The theme is ,Viennese with a twist' while carrying on the culinary tradition of the restaurant. It´s a typically Viennese taverne with dark wooden furniture inside. And there is also a beautiful garden outside of the Galcis Beisl.
The charming old Viennese city hotel with a friendly atmosphere is located in the Mayergasse, in the 2nd municipal District. It was built before 1900, and has been regularly renovated and expanded since then. The hotel has a bar, a garden, brightly furnished rooms (single to family rooms).
The Höpflerbad is an open air bath with three pools: a lap pool with 33 m length, a family pool with waterslide and a children's pool. The sunbathing area is flat and has a beautiful lawn with scatterd trees that provide shade. The Höpflerbad is partially surrounded by a small forest. There is a big trampoline, a beach volleyball court and a children's playground.
More informations: www.wienerbaeder.at
Responsibility: Wiener Bäder (MA 44)
Shooting permits via VIENNA FILM COMMISSION
PALAIS HANSEN KEMPINSKI WIEN – DAS RINGSTRASSENPALAIS, WO MODERNER LUXUS AUF WIENER CHARME TRIFFT
Das 5-Sterne Superior Palais Hansen Kempinski bietet ein modernes und luxuriöses Lebensgefühl im historischen Palais. Geplant vom Ringstraßenarchitekten Theophil Hansen hieß das Hotel schon 1873 die Besucher der Weltausstellung willkommen und wurde 2013 wiedereröffnet.
Das Palais Hansen bietet auf drei Etagen 152 elegante Zimmer und Suiten, zwei Restaurants, zwei Bars, eine Cigar Lounge, den Kempinski The Spa mit Fitnessstudio sowie acht Veranstaltungsräume und einen Ballsaal.
The Restaurant Schubert is a spacious restaurant with several, partly lavishly designed rooms. It is suitable as a film location, as a base camp or for crew catering. The restaurant has a terrace, a garden and a salettl. The rooms range from a baroque "Kuppelzimmer" with an elaborate ceiling fresco, a modern and cosy fireplace room to a rustic "Nussstube". An office and a small apartment with about 35 square meters each are also available.
The restaurant is located at the foot of the medieval Mölker Bastei (original Schottenbastei), next to the romantic backdrop of the Drei-Mäderl-Haus and the Beethoven/Pasqualati-Haus. The Mölkerbastei was built in 1531, in 1776 the "Schreyvogelgasse" (pedestrian zone with cobblestone pavement) was built on it. House no. 6 with its classicist façade was built in 1771, neighbouring house no. 8 with its late Baroque façade at the end of the 18th century.
In the immediate vicinity are the Burgtheater, the main university of Vienna, the town hall and the Ringstrasse.
VIERTEL ZWEI is work and living area in the 2nd district directly at the local recreational area Prater. The 5000m2 lake is the heart of the area and in combination with the modern architecture and the various green areas creates one of Vienna’s most attractive quarters.