Arena Wien is a platform for cultural and social activities for over 30 years now. Concerts, solidarity-events, international top acts, parties, events of upcoming promoters, festivals, open airs and an outdoor cinema are among the many things that the former slaughterhouse offers to the viennese event scenery!
The Billrothhaus was built in 1893 and combines the tradition of the Vienna Medical School's with the requirements of a modern medical event center. It is located in the heart of Vienna and is one of the finest medical-historical monuments in Europe.
In the traditional ballroom of the Billrothhaus medical and scientific congresses, symposia and evening events can be held. The renovated premises (classroom / administration room / reading room / library) are available for medical-related press conferences, consensus meetings, round-table discussions and seminars. The adapted library area is suitable for receptions, cocktail parties and corporate exhibitions.
The 252 meter high tower was built in 1964 on occasion of the international Garden Festival at the danube riverside. The Cafè Panorama (at a level of 160m) and the Restaurand "Donauwalzer" (at a level of 170m) offers the best 360°-panoramic view of the city.
The majestic Hotel Imperial and its sumptuous surroundings were originally created in 1863 as the Prince of Württemberg’s Viennese residence. Overlooking the historic Ring Boulevard in central Vienna, the building was transformed into a hotel to accommodate discerning visitors of the 1873 World’s Fair. Truly the palace of a prince, the façade is Italian Neo Renaissance with emblematic details.
Atop the building is a stone balustrade that elegantly frames a group of allegorical animals from the Württemberg coat of arms. The portal group is dominated by four impressive statues that are equally symbolic. The original entrance, flanked by two stone sentry boxes, was wide enough to accommodate a two-horse drawn carriage.
The interior furnishings of the Hotel Imperial artfully showcase the 19th Century romance of Vienna with pristine marble, hand carved statues, and spectacular crystal chandeliers. The time-honored Imperial Restaurant and Kaffeehaus Café Imperial Wien have accommodated many famous authors and composers.
Inside the lobby, a Royal Staircase leading up to suites and rooms is lit by magnificent chandeliers that sparkle and shimmer from high stucco ceilings radiating aristocratic flair. Private balconies offer splendid views of the roofs and spires of old Vienna.
Gustav Klimt’s works have become part of an international round of motifs, but where exactly did he complete his paintings? His studio, from 1911 until his death in 1918, was in what is now known as the Klimt Villa in Vienna. Klimt rented a cottage in what is today Feldmühlgasse Number 11, where, as he wrote, he “toiled away” on his opus. The house, which itself has a colorful history, has been revitalized for the current Klimt Year. There is a permanent exhibition featuring Klimt’s studio – the only one of his former ateliers in Vienna.
The cultural center Palais Kabelwerk is situated on the area of the former halls of the Cable- and Wirefactory of Vienna Meidling and opend in autum 2009. The builing offers two multifunctional event rooms, appointed with modern technic, an art space for exhibitions, a foyer and a bar.
Halll 1: 360m², Lichtrostunterkante ca. 6,80m
Hall 2: 240m², Lichtrostunterkante ca. 5,50m
ARTspace: 390m², Höhe ca. 3,4m
Additional theres is also the opportunity to rent "Artist in Residence" appartments.
60 m² large one-room loft in top condition / various usable, both as a home or office, as well as music room or studio / vis a vis the windows is a large, restored brick wall (on the back) / floorboards / 05 double windows / black piano
The LOFT has a historic staircase access to other apartments, which can be used for filming as well. (see location database: LOFT 18 with corkscrew stairs ...)
The Museum of Natural History Vienna is among the largest of its kind and one of the most important museums in Europe. In 39 exhibition halls thousands of objects representing the earth and life sciences convey an impression of the breathtaking diversity of nature.
210 m² Fabriksloft in an original brick building from 1865, ideally suited as a photo studio, for photo shoots and filming. On the same floor is also a modern kitchen with flagstones, which is conncted to the loft via the staircase.
9 large factory windows / 30 m x 7 m rectangular ground plan / in original factory from 1865 / old brick chimney in the middle of the room / timber floor / freight elevator with metal doors / old metal staircase from the turn of the century at the end of the room.
PALAIS HANSEN KEMPINSKI WIEN – DAS RINGSTRASSENPALAIS, WO MODERNER LUXUS AUF WIENER CHARME TRIFFT
Das 5-Sterne Superior Palais Hansen Kempinski bietet ein modernes und luxuriöses Lebensgefühl im historischen Palais. Geplant vom Ringstraßenarchitekten Theophil Hansen hieß das Hotel schon 1873 die Besucher der Weltausstellung willkommen und wurde 2013 wiedereröffnet.
Das Palais Hansen bietet auf drei Etagen 152 elegante Zimmer und Suiten, zwei Restaurants, zwei Bars, eine Cigar Lounge, den Kempinski The Spa mit Fitnessstudio sowie acht Veranstaltungsräume und einen Ballsaal.
Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt, one of the most renowned architects of his time, designed the Palais Schönburg, located in the heart of Vienna, and surrounded by a 15.000 square meter park.
Other famous buildings designed by Hildebrandt are the Belvedere Palace and the St. Peter’s Church in Vienna.
The palace was constructed between the years 1700 and 1706 on behalf of Earl Gundakar Starhemberg. On account of its remarkable acoustics, world famous musicians including Leonard Bernstein,
Nikolaus Harnoncourt and his Concentus Musicus Vienna, the Wiener Konzerthaus-Quartet, Alfred Brendel and many more, chose this location during the 1960s and 70s to perform and record their work.
The Baroque jewel is located in Vienna’s fourth district, at Rainergasse 11, approximately one kilometre away from the Vienna Opera. The building and the park were recently completely renovated
and are now resplendent in new brilliance. Since the summer of 2008, the beautiful “Residence for your Events” can be rented for parties and other events.
Three pitched roofs on the main building, each with about 250 sqm; a flat roof on the big adjoining building with about 200 m², and three flat roofs on small adjoining building with about 280 m², a total of 1,200 m² roof.
Of the seven different roofs, there are direct accesses or skylights, leading to the attics, which can also be used as locations. Courtyards and backyards offer themselves as well.
Uses: Wild pursuits for hundreds of meters on multiple roofs, terraces and various roof exits and staircases / Multiple direction changes at different levels and types of roofs.
REAKTOR - former establishment Gschwandner | Three halls from the Viennese fin-de-siècle, originally built as a wine tavern and later as ballrooms, the ensamle reopened in 2018 as REAKTOR, a place of the arts.
During the day the roofs of Vienna are at one's feet and by night you can enjoy the glow of the metropolis. The restaurant is comfotably and elegantly furnished - the first impression: classy cream-colores and dark wood. A relaxed atmosphere is created by combining a restaurant, a bar and a lounge. Any kind of event with up to 70 places can be carried out.
The Salmgasse 6 room complex consists of the versatile studio, a small lounge, kitchen and the atmospheric vault. Renovated in June 2016, the sensitive adaptations combine the historic Gründerzeit palace with contemporary architecture.
The Spanish Riding School in Vienna is the only institution in the world which has practiced for over 430 years and continues to cultivate classical equitation in the Renaissance tradition of the haute école.
The objective of classical equitation is to study the way the horse naturally moves and to cultivate the highest levels of haute école elegance the horse is capable of through systematic training. The result creates an unparalleled harmony between rider and horse, as only Vienna's Spanish Riding School achieves.
The Liechtenstein CITY PALACE, owned by the princely family of Liechtenstein, is another architecural jewel and a magnificent aristocratic residence situated at the heart of Vienna, close to the Burgtheater and the Volksgarten.
Following an extensive programme of renovation
the palace will appear again in all its former glory from 2013. Held to be the first major building of the
High Baroque age in Vienna, it boasts Baroque stucco ceilings which fuse with opulent Rococo Revival interiors, original furnishings and exquisite parquet flooring by Michael Thonet to form a harmonious whole, revealing insights into the aristocratic life of bygone epochs.
The staircase in the 9th district - opend in 1910 - was built by a design of Johann Theodor Jaeger and is regarded as an important Jugendstil work. Strudlhofgasse was renovated in 1984 and 2009. In common with the street, on which it can be found, it is named after the sculptor and painter Peter Strudel, who owned a property ("Strudlhof", built up in 1690) on the street above the staircase.
The University of Vienna was founded by Duke Rudolph IV in 1365. It is the oldest university in the German-speaking world and one of the largest in Central Europe. The academic institutions of the University of Vienna are spread over more than 60 locations, its centre being the historic Main building on Wiener Ringstraße. It houses the university management, library, administrative institutions, various departments and some of the deans’ offices, as well as many lecture rooms and the Audimax, the largest lecture hall of the entire university.
A virtuelle tour through this building:
apartment in an ould building in the 13th district of Vienna, Size: 75m2
The apartment offers an two bedrooms, one bathroom with an extra toilett, a living room with kitchen area and an anteroom with gardenside view